Edit Booking Collection
You have complete control of booking guests through your own vacation rental website. You can set check-in and check-out times, choose the currency, the property’s merchant account and include your rental agreement. This is also where you decide whether or not guests can book through your website.
Log in to the OneRooftop Admin. Go to Properties > Select property to edit > Rates > Booking Collection.
Click edit to make changes.
- Auto-Booking: Switch to “Enabled” if you’d like to allow guests to request a reservation directly from your website.
You can set whether or not approval is required in Payment Schedule Settings above.
- Merchant: Choose your merchant from the drop-down menu. This step is required before taking payments, so make sure you set up your merchant account here first.
- Disable Inquiries: Disabling inquiries will remove the booking widget from the front end of your site altogether.
- Selected Currency: Your rates will be displayed and charged with the currency you choose.
Your merchant must support the selected currency.
- Check-in/-out Time: This information will be included in all reservations and be visible to the guest.
- Rental Agreement: Copy and paste the text of your rental agreement into this space. This text will appear on the checkout screen where guests enter their payment details and will require an e-signature to complete booking.
Previous help article: Edit Payment Schedule